Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Neighborhood Lot Sizes Update

The most popular posts that I have made here have been for The Sims 3 Neighborhood Lot Sizes. Over the past few days I have picked up this project again. I will try to catch up and add the lot information for every single world that is missing so far. When University comes out I should be adding the lot sizes for that as well, though I don't know how quickly I can get to it. I will certainly prioritize it over doing the lot information for older worlds, however. I have just finished getting down the Aurora Skies lot sizes and info, and just need some screenshots to add. Expect that post shortly!

I hope all of you have found the previous posts to be useful, and I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by Summer's Little Sims 3 Garden.

As a side note, isn't Aurora Skies lovely? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment